Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flying Silver Muffin in the Sky


So this friday I was listening to Radio and found out a now famous story of a balloon that looks like a muffin shaped UFO flying amok in Colorado that may or may not have a 6 year old boy inside.
He wasn't.  Falcon (the kid's name) was safe at home playing with a box in the attic.  The father of Falcon, Richard Heene, is a man with passion for science experiments such as chasing storms, looking for extraterrestrials and building flying saucers.  Now he is under heavy attack from everyone who self-appointed themselves as VP of common sense.  They say he is irresponsible and should know better.
I for one applaud his passion.  I would have loved to have a father like that. I want to invite him to become an honorary member of Skytime, consider this an open invitation. He can post everything he's done that deals with sky.  This will be great. I'm sure he is swamped right now - but in a couple of month I will be writing him a letter of invitation! - TS





No comments:

Post a Comment